Join the team making a difference in the lives of Nebraska seniors and those who serve them!
Nebraska Health Care Association, a nonprofit representing Nebraska’s nursing homes and assisted living communities, is looking for a welcoming, patient, and conscientious person to serve as part-time Guest Relations Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be able to handle phone calls with an accommodating attitude, be adaptable to support a variety of member needs, and have a sense of pride in a job well done. The Guest Relations Coordinator will serve members within the Membership and Marketing Team. This is a part-time role with the hours of 8am-1pm Monday-Friday.
- Greet members, students, vendors, and other visitors upon entry into building
- Answer multi-line telephone, answer questions, and route calls
- Assist members and students with website access and navigation
- Maintain member database
- Order marketing items, such as name tags, business cards, notecards, envelopes, and folders
- Take product orders
- Order kitchen and office supplies
- Route and mail greeting cards for members, vendors, and others
- Provide general support to Membership and Marketing Team as needed