Nebraska Health Care Association seeks a mission-driven professional for its Operations Director for Educational Services with experience in goal setting, program evaluation, and achieving operational excellence. This role will be responsible for managing the business operations of NHCA’s educational programs, including Nebraska Health Care Learning Center, a private post-secondary college for those seeking to launch or advance a career in health care, in alignment with NHCA’s strategic plan.
- Design a return-on-investment model for education programs, including cost tracking and analysis
- Coordinate all administrative processes relative to education, including budgets, policies, and learning management systems
- Manage overall and day-to-day operations of NHCLC and NHCA’s educational programs in compliance with state and federal requirements and evidence-based practices
- Develop, implement, and monitor evaluation process for classes and instructors, gathering and analyzing data and preparing reports
- Promote positive relationships with Nebraska Department of Education and Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and ensure NHCLC’s credentialing, certification, and approval processes operate smoothly
- Manage NHCA’s education team, including adjunct instructors and speakers, in a manner that fosters a positive educational culture, promotes leadership, and aligns with the association’s mission, vision, and values